Apple Tuna Sandwich Recipe
Apple Tuna Sandwich Recipe... this delicious sandwich is a great choice for a quick bite at home and is packed with 23 grams of protein per serving.
This apple tuna sandwich recipe is good for 3 servings.
- 1 6-ounce can unsalted tuna in water, drained
- 1 apple, chopped
- ¼ cup low-fat yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices of tomato
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from the can of tuna.
- Put the tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread ½ cup of the tuna mix onto each 3 slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with a washed lettuce leaf, tomato and a slice of bread.
Nutritional Values Per Serving
- Serving size: ⅓ of recipe
- Protein: 23 grams
- Calories: 250
- Cholesterol: 28 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 30 grams
- Sodium: 330 milligrams
- Fat: 2.5 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 5 grams
- Sugar: 5.25 grams