Wide Nose Rhinoplasty: Everything You Need to Know
Wide nose rhinoplasty in Mexico ranks among the most popular forms of nose reshaping plastic surgery. Many women and men are bothered by the appearance of their wide nose, which may occur because of a lack of significant nasal bridge height. Wide nose surgery is a clinically proven solution to correct this condition and restore a proportionate and attractive looking nose shape.
Wide nose bridge rhinoplasty is often performed using the open surgery technique because of the substantial changes required. In open nose job for wide nose, your plastic surgeon in Mexico will have greater access to the nasal bone and cartilage to modify their shape. Wide nose rhinoplasty should only be performed by a skilled surgeon who can reshape the bone and cartilage with precision, while minimizing the scarring.
Jet Medical Tourism® works with board certified plastic surgeons for wide nose rhinoplasty in Mexico. Contact us now for a consultation!
Can rhinoplasty fix a wide nose?
A wide nose may develop by birth when you have a broad nasal bone and cartilage in a pyramid-like structure. Nose job for wide nose is the ideal plastic surgery procedure in Mexico to restructure the nasal bone and reshape the cartilage to create a thinner and narrower nose appearance.
Wide nose bridge rhinoplasty will commonly involve the osteonomy technique to rebuild a more proportionate nasal bridge. In some cases, the nasal tip and wide nostrils may also be narrowed as part of your wide nose rhinoplasty in Mexico.
Wide nose rhinoplasty: Key facts
Here are some of the key facts about wide nose surgery in Mexico that should help you make an informed decision:
- Wide nose rhinoplasty candidates usually suffer from a flat and broad nasal bridge because of genetic or ethnic reasons.
- Nose job for wide nose is mostly performed with the patient under general anesthesia.
- The nose plastic surgery procedure may be completed in one to two hours in the operating room, depending on the extent of surgery.
- Two of the most common techniques for perform wide nose surgery are: medial osteotomy and lateral osteotomy.
- If the nose tip is bulbous or thick and the nostrils are flared, your Mexico cosmetic surgeon may reshape these parts as well.
- Initial recovery after your wide nose rhinoplasty will take about one week. The nose shape will continue to improve and firm up over several weeks or months.
Related: Nose job, rhinoplasty recovery time
Type of nose job for wide nose
Wide nose surgery primarily focuses on the restructuring of the nasal bone. In some cases, cartilage reshaping may be involved to enhance the shape of nose tip and nostrils as well.
Nose job for wide nose is commonly performed as a medial or lateral osteotomy. In some cases, both techniques may be combined to produce an overall narrower appearance of the nasal bridge. If your surgeon only performs medial osteotomy, they will reshape the mid-section of your nose. In case of lateral osteotomy, they will chisel the outer, longer sections of your nose bone.
Narrowing the Nasal Tip and Nostrils
If your nose is too wide or bulbous at the tip, your surgeon can create a thinner or sharper tip with rhinoplasty. Nose job for wide nose can dramatically improve your facial appearance when the nasal tip is made narrow. Nostril width surgery or alarplasty may be performed as an additional procedure to correct the size and shape of your nostrils.
Non surgical nose job for wide nose
Wide nose rhinoplasty is a safe and proven plastic surgery in Mexico, which can dramatically improve your nose shape and overall facial proportion. But if you wish to avoid surgery, you may consider non surgical nose job for wide nose in Mexico. This procedure involves the use of FDA-approved dermal filler injections and Botox to create a shapelier nose.
Non surgical nose job for wide nose is also popularly known as ‘liquid rhinoplasty’ because it only requires botulinum toxin and soft tissue filler gel injectable treatment. In addition to Botox, your Mexico plastic surgeon may use facial fillers, such as Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, Radiesse or Belotero to perform your filler rhinoplasty.
The advantage with a non surgical nose job for wide nose is that it will avoid the use of general anesthesia and surgical incisions. The procedure can be completed at your surgeon’s office in less than 30 minutes, and it will not involve any significant downtime or risks. If you want, you can return to your home country the same day or the next day after your procedure.
Related: How much is a nose job?
African American wide nose rhinoplasty
The African American nose by birth can be relatively broad, short and flat. The nasal bridge may have a low height, the nose tip may be poorly defined, and the outer nose skin could be thick. African American wide nose rhinoplasty is an increasingly popular plastic surgery in Mexico for patients of ethnic descent to correct these conditions.
Also known as ethnic rhinoplasty, African American wide nose surgery can help you achieve a narrower, more proportionate nose along with a fine facial balance. The key is to choose an experienced Mexico cosmetic surgeon who has experience in African American wide nose rhinoplasty and can use advanced surgical skills and artistry to create appealing results.
A surgeon who understands the African American nose anatomy will skillfully customize the nasal shape in a way that it seamlessly blends with the other facial features. Your basic facial integrity and identity will remain unchanged, while you will achieve your desired aesthetic goals in a natural looking way.
Mexico- An ideal destination for wide nose rhinoplasty
Mexico is one of the top destinations for wide nose rhinoplasty for patients from the US and Canada. Mexican cities such as Guadalajara, Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo, and Cancun have built state of the art accredited hospitals that are led by board certified plastic surgeons. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Mexico for your wide nose surgery:
- Cost-effective Treatments: You can get the best value for your money if you choose wide nose bridge surgery in Mexico. Your cost of treatment will be 50%-75% lower in Mexico than the US or Canada, while you will get best in class quality standards and facilities.
- Prompt and Personalized Service: Most people complain about the dauntingly long wait time in the US which is a rare sight in Mexico. In Mexico, you will be able to book for your consultation on high priority, and can expect to receive personalized care and attention at every step.
- High-end Care: The plastic surgery infrastructure and medical facilities in Mexico are akin to that offered in the US or Canada. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment and highly qualified plastic surgeons for your wide nose rhinoplasty.
Wide nose rhinoplasty cost: Mexico vs USA
Wide nose surgery is a major elective procedure, which is usually not covered by insurance in the US or Canada. The costs of the surgery in these countries can prohibitively high. But the good news is that wide nose rhinoplasty cost in Mexico will only be a small fraction of what you may otherwise pay in your home country.
On average, wide nose rhinoplasty cost in Mexico will be in the range of $3,500 to $4,500 depending on the extent of surgery involved. The same procedure in the US or Canada may cost you about $12,000 to $15,000 on average. In Mexico, your wide nose bridge surgery cost will include the costs of anesthesia, surgeon’s fee, hospital charges, pre-op tests, and fee of other attending doctors and staff.
Selecting the best wide nose rhinoplasty surgeon
If you want to choose the wide nose rhinoplasty surgeon in Mexico, you can simply follow these five quick steps:
- Dial 1-855-506-6188 and call the representatives at Jet Medical Tourism® in the US, which is a provider for wide nose surgery in Mexico.
- Schedule a virtual consultation with a wide nose rhinoplasty surgeon in Mexico.
- Check the surgeon’s qualifications, training, experience, certifications, and other professional credentials.
- Review the details of the hospital or surgery center where the surgeon will perform your nose job – whether it is a licensed, accredited, and well-equipped facility.
- Compare the costs of your Mexico surgery against the potential costs you would pay in your home country, and make a final choice.
Related: Best rhinoplasty surgeons
Wide nostril rhinoplasty
Nose job wide nostrils surgery in Mexico is designed to reduce the dimension and enhance the shape of your nostrils. Clinically known as alarplasty, your wide nostril rhinoplasty procedure will involve the placement of a small incision in the area between the nostril and cheek.
Through the incision, your Mexico plastic surgeon will precisely remove a wedge from the wall of the nostril to create a thinner shape. Your nose will appear narrower and more harmonious with other facial features with wide nostril rhinoplasty.
Wide nose rhinoplasty before and after
Review the following wide nose rhinoplasty before and after images to know what type of results you can expect after your wide nose surgery in Mexico.
Related: Wide Nose job before and after
Choose Jet Medical Tourism® and save up to 70% on wide nose rhinoplasty
Jet Medical Tourism® is available to help women and men in the US and Canada to achieve their aesthetic goals through wide nose rhinoplasty in Mexico. If you have been considering a nose job in Mexico or another plastic surgery option, Jet Medical Tourism® and their board-certified plastic surgeons in Mexico can help you achieve the look you desire.