Mommy Makeover Results
The birth of a child is a mother’s greatest source of joy and pride. However, the aesthetic after-effects of a pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can make moms feel self-conscious. This is where a mommy makeover plastic surgery can make a dramatic difference. Mommy makeover results will restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy appearance. Find an experienced plastic surgeon for mommy makeover best results that will make you look and feel like a celebrity mom.
Is a mommy makeover worth it?
Mommy makeover combines at least two or more major plastic surgeries to eliminate isolated fat pockets, tighten sagging skin, reduce unsightly stretch marks and cellulite and restore a youthful body contour. The surgery is relatively complex, involves meticulous planning, significant recovery time, and some risk. Therefore, it is a valid question to ask: Is a mommy makeover worth it?
- Transformative results: The mommy makeover results are usually nothing short of life-changing for a woman’s physical appearance as well as emotional and psychological well-being. Loose skin, sagging muscles and stubborn fat deposits after a pregnancy can be hard to reverse with diet and exercise. A mommy makeover can help you re-discover the original ‘you’, which makes it entirely worth it.
- Patient satisfaction: Thousands of women experience mommy makeover best results year after year. The excellent patient satisfaction rates of this procedure are reflected through success stories, mommy makeover reviews and mommy makeover before and after pics. Almost all the women who have had this procedure with a qualified surgeon will vouch for the fact that this surgery is truly worth having.
- Lifetime investment: Is a mommy makeover worth it in the long run? While it will not stop your natural aging process, you can continue to enjoy exceptional mommy makeover results for years or decades to come. It is a one-time investment in your health and appearance that will continue to deliver long-term dividends in terms of a more desirable and confident personality and a more satisfying life.
Related: What is an hourglass mommy makeover?
What to expect after a mommy makeover
Before you make a decision to go ahead with this major plastic surgery, you should clearly know what to expect after a mommy makeover. Be prepared to go through about two weeks of post-surgical downtime, after which you can resume your normal routine. Mommy makeover best results will continue to develop over several weeks and months as the post-op swelling and bruising fully resolves.
Physical & aesthetic mommy makeover results
- A tighter, sleeker, hourglass figure
- Proportionate breasts, flat and firm abdomen
- Eliminate of unwanted fatty deposits
- Tauter muscles and more defined contours
- More elastic skin, smooth texture, radiant tone
- Reduction in stubborn cellulite and stretch marks
- Minimizing of skin chafing, discomfort and infection risks
Lifestyle & emotional mommy makeover results
- Improved self-confidence and body image
- A more positive outlook and stronger emotional health
- Freedom from the psychological burden of self-consciousness
- More fulfilling personal, professional, and social life
- Increased sexual satisfaction and a more romantic life
- Motivation to maintain an excellent health and fitness
- A wider choice of clothes and outdoor activities
When can you see results from mommy makeover?
When you discuss with your surgeon about what to expect after a mommy makeover, they will also explain the estimated recovery and results timeline. The best way to know how your results will progress is to look at mommy makeover before and after pics of past patients. Many patients also like to share mommy makeover reviews, which will give you insights into when your results will become visible post-surgery.
- Results at two weeks: The initial bruising and redness will almost completely resolve in the first two weeks. A large part of swelling will also subside at this time, but some swelling may linger on for several weeks or months. You will be able to see noticeable mommy makeover results at this stage, and will start feeling happier about your new, attractive figure.
- Results at three months: At this time, most of the swelling would have disappeared. The skin in the treated areas will become supple and the results will feel more natural looking. If you have been experiencing some mommy makeover regret initially, it should resolve by this stage. You will also be ready to resume a full fitness regimen for more dramatic outcomes.
- Results at one year: Mommy makeover best results will usually become visible at about one year after the surgery. The incision scars, which may have looked dark red and unsightly before would fade into thin while lines by this time. New collagen formation would make your skin look youthful from within. It is time to enjoy the peak of your new body contours.
Related: How much does mommy makeover cost in Mexico?
Tips for mommy makeover best results
Is a mommy makeover worth it? Absolutely yes, provided you follow certain proven recommendations and guidance to achieve mommy makeover best results. Remember that you are in-charge of your own body, and your focus and commitment is vital to get what you want from this surgery. Here are three time-tested tips that are designed to help you make the most of mommy makeover results.
Tip # 1: Choose a credentialed mommy makeover surgeon
A mommy makeover is the most elaborate and comprehensive plastic surgery procedure available today. A highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeon will be able to create a customized plan unique to your needs, minimize the incisions, and produce appealing yet natural results. Ask the surgeon to show mommy makeover before and after pics and past patient mommy makeover reviews to be sure of their performance record.
Tip # 2: Stay committed to preparation and recovery guidelines
The simplest way to minimize your surgical risks and avoid mommy makeover regret is to be diligent about your pre-op preparation and post-op recovery. Participate proactively in pre-op consultations, do not miss your follow-up appointments, and abide by all the do’s and don’ts that your plastic surgeon will inform you. A balanced approach to diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits will do wonders to your final outcome.
Tip # 3: Maintain a positive mindset and realistic expectations
Moms with clear goals, a positive state of mind, and reasonable expectations are more likely to achieve mommy makeover best results at the end of the day. A well-prepared body and set will set the foundation for a successful surgery, recovery and results. Remember that this surgery is not a weight loss procedure and it will not stop the aging process. Be appreciative of your body, and you will avoid mommy makeover regret.
How to maintain your mommy makeover results
Once you return home after your surgery, the onus will primarily be upon you to maintain your mommy makeover results. Your surgeon and their team will be available to you for support, and they will continue to monitor your recovery and results. However, in both the short and long run, you are the best person to maintain, enhance and extend your surgery results.
- Compression garment: Your surgeon will advise you wear a compression garment 24x7 for the first few weeks. Be disciplined about this because it will help reduce swelling, firm up the tissue, and build the desired contour.
- Medications & supplements: Do not miss your prescription medications, painkillers, antibiotics and nutrition supplements. At the same avoid blood thinners, NSAIDs and herbal remedies as per your surgeon’s advice.
- Moderate activities: Perform light activities and take short walks from the third day of your surgery, but do not get excited to do too much too soon. Increase your exercises gradually in consultation with a physical therapist.
- Do not smoke: Heavy smokers are often at a higher risk of complications and may have unfavorable scarring. Improve your mommy makeover results by avoiding smoking for as long as possible after the surgery.
- Sun exposure: In the first several months or preferably for the entire first year after your mommy makeover surgery, make sure to wear a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher whenever you plan to go outdoors.
- Diet & exercise: For mommy makeover best results, add more lean proteins to your diet initially, and in the long run, stay focused on eating healthy. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle, and follow a regular exercise regimen.
Mommy Makeover before and after pics
- Choosing to undergo a mommy makeover surgery is a life-altering decision that must be made after thorough deliberation. Follow your surgeon’s recommendations, but make an independent choice. Do not let other people force you into a decision that you don’t want. A visual tool that can help you form the right perspective is mommy makeover before and after pics.
- Remember the old adage that a picture says more than a thousand words. Even if your surgeon has the best of intentions, their words of assurance may be subject to interpretation. But mommy makeover before and after pics will tell you the story as it is. It will help you form a realistic view of what to expect and what not to expect from your mommy makeover results.
Mommy makeover reviews
Is a mommy makeover worth it? What might be mommy makeover best results for someone else could be less than satisfactory for you. So, how do you resolve this dilemma and make the best possible decision? One of the prudent ways to go about it is by going through a number of mommy makeover reviews of different patients.
At first, these patient testimonials and success stories will provide you a reassurance about your surgeon’s demonstrable skills and reputation. More importantly, mommy makeover reviews will give you authentic insights into the experience of other patients with this surgery. You can make a more confident decision after you have read the reviews.
Mommy makeover regret
Mommy makeover regret is a real emotion, and some women are likely to experience it after their surgery. Fortunately, the feeling is transitory in most cases and you will overcome it quickly. However, be prepared to consult with your surgeon if the mommy makeover regret persists, affects your health, or pushes you into a depression.
- Mommy makeover best results will not be visible immediately. The initial phase of pain, swelling and bruising can make you feel low.
- You may go through a post-op phase of “mommy makeover guilt” because you invested in yourself instead of your kids or family.
- Bandages, compression garments, drain tubes, sutures, and medications can cause discomfort and irritation while you heal.
- Staying home, not being able to socialize, drive, or go to work, and needing help for certain chores can create a feeling of helplessness.
- Highs and lows are a part of recovery, so enlist support of family and friends to minimize incidents that trigger mommy makeover regret.
Final words on mommy makeover results
One of the biggest benefits of a mommy makeover is that you can undergo multiple surgeries at once. One-time surgery, one-time anesthesia and one-time recovery for a whole body transformation are a worthwhile trade-off for most women. If you are looking to regain your pre-pregnancy body, it is time to consult a top-rated plastic surgeon who can deliver safe and desirable mommy makeover results at an affordable cost.
Are you ready to start your cosmetic and plastic surgery transformation?
If you have been considering a mommy makeover in Mexico or another plastic surgery option, Jet Medical Tourism® and their board-certified plastic surgeons in Mexico can help you achieve the look you desire.
We have helped patients from the United States achieve their cosmetic and plastic surgery goals successfully. Apply Now or get in touch with us today by calling (855) 506-6188 or the contact form.