Plastic Surgery Financing
A plastic surgery performed for cosmetic purposes is considered an elective procedure, and not a medical necessity. Therefore, insurance companies are not likely to pay for it even if you have adequate coverage. Fortunately, several competitive plastic surgery financing options are available today, which make these procedures affordable and accessible to all. Explore your options for external as well as in house financing plastic surgery near me and get ready to achieve your aesthetic goals within your budget.
Contact Jet Medical Tourism® today!
Is there financing for plastic surgery
Yes, plastic surgery financing is available to most women and men who cannot afford to make the full payment upfront from their own pocket. Once you have made up your mind for a cosmetic, plastic, or reconstructive procedure, you should start evaluating how to finance cosmetic surgery.
- Consultation: Make an appointment with a qualified plastic surgeon and ask them during the consultation about, “How can I finance my plastic surgery?” The surgeon or their staff may be able to guide you about the best available options or may offer you in house financing plastic surgery.
- Financing cost: Best financing options for plastic surgery are usually available to people with an excellent credit score. However, that does not mean that plastic surgery financing bad credit is not an option. To obtain low cost financing, compare different offers and negotiate the interest costs.
- Medical travel: Many people are now choosing affordable medical tourism for plastic surgery. If you are wondering about, “How can I finance cosmetic surgery” within budget, it is best to consider low cost medical tourism. Low cost of surgery means a smaller loan size and smaller monthly payouts.
How does financing work for plastic surgery
The most common method of plastic surgery financing is to obtain a loan from a professional medical care financing firm. However, you also have plastic surgery financing options such as personal loans from private lenders. To obtain these loans, you should pre-qualify with one or more lenders online.
Pre-qualification does not affect your credit score, and it will set you up for a quick loan approval at a competitive rate.
- APR: Whether you are considering in house financing plastic surgery near me or seeking a loan from a third party lender, the most important thing to know is the APR or annual percentage rate. This represents the interest cost of your loan. The lower the APR, the lower will be your cost of financing.
- Loan fee: In addition to the interest cost, it is also important to consider whether your cosmetic surgery financing comes with a loan processing fee, origination fee or any other charges. Your lender should disclose all the costs and fees upfront so that you know your real costs of financing.
- Loan terms: Best financing options for plastic surgery will usually have flexible and borrower-friendly loan terms. These will include the length of the loan, defer payment option, prepayment penalty, among others. Plastic surgery financing bad credit may attract more rigid loan repayment terms.
- Documents: To understand how does financing work for plastic surgery, it is important to know the typical loan documentation that you will be required to submit for loan approval. These documents will indicate your income level, debt-to-income ratio, and credit history to the lender.
Related: How much does plastic surgery cost
In house financing plastic surgery near me
Some of the leading hospitals, surgery centers, and medical tourism service providers may offer in house financing plastic surgery options to their patients. This facility allows the patient to receive all services under one roof, and they are not left on their own to worry about how to finance cosmetic surgery.
Benefits of in house financing plastic surgery
A dedicated hospital or medical tourism service provider would have done a background check on the credentials of the lending company before entering into a tie-up with them. So, when you use in house financing cosmetic surgery near me, you know you are in safe hands. You can expect to receive competitive rates with minimal risk of hidden charges when you obtain a plastic surgeon loan through this route.
Popular in house financing cosmetic surgery near me
When you discuss with a surgeon or a medical tourism company about how can I finance cosmetic surgery, they will share information about the best available choices. Some of the most respected in house financing cosmetic surgery near me options include eFinancing Solutions and Medicard for patients in the US and Canada. These companies have vast experience in cosmetic surgery financing.
Related: Finding plastic surgery near me
Plastic surgery financing options
Lack of insurance coverage or a limited budget should not deter from you having a life-changing plastic surgery procedure. A number of cosmetic surgery financing options are available to most patients today. Evaluate the pros and cons of each option to identify the one that is most suitable for your needs.
- Own savings: While you are contemplating about having a plastic surgery, you can start setting aside some amount every month towards your personal ‘plastic surgery fund.’
- Emergency fund: If you have kept some money aside for emergency use, it may be worthwhile to dip into this emergency fund when you need a body transformation procedure.
- Family borrowing: Your family members or friends may be willing to finance your surgery. This option is particularly useful in case of plastic surgery financing bad credit.
- Medical loan: One of the best financing options for cosmetic surgery is a loan from a professional medical care financing company. These loans are usually available at low rates.
- Personal loan: Secured or unsecured personal loans are available from private lenders and brokers as well as banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions.
- Credit card loan: Your credit card issuer may be willing to offer extended payments for cosmetic surgery financing. Negotiate the interest rate to obtain this loan at a reasonable rate.
- Other loans: Home equity loans, 401K loans and loans against life insurance policy may be available to you. These are usually cosmetic surgery financing options of the last resort.
Related: Finding plastic surgery near me
Plastic surgery financing calculator
Are you thinking how can I finance my plastic surgery at a low cost? Well, a good place to start is a cosmetic surgery financing calculator. These online calculators are usually available on the websites of leading medical care lenders.
- When you use this calculator, it will give you an instant computation of how much will be your monthly installment in US dollars for your plastic surgery loan.
- To use a plastic surgery financing calculator, you will be asked to provide the basic inputs, such as: (a) Your choice of plastic surgery procedure; (b) Your preferred loan term, such as 84 months, 60 months, 48 months etc.; and (c) Down payment deposit, if any.
- However, you should note that the figures obtained from a plastic surgery loan calculator are only indicative. An additional loan fee or any special charges may apply.
How can I finance plastic surgery
When you are considering your options for how to finance surgery, the most important factor that will determine your loan terms and interest costs is your credit score. When you have a good credit score, it reduces the lender’s risk of borrower default.
- Therefore, the lenders will be more willing to offer you cosmetic surgery financing at a lower interest rate. You can compare different plastic surgery loan options and choose the cheapest one.
- However, this does not mean there is no possibility of cosmetic surgery financing bad credit. You will likely receive loan offers at higher rates of interest and with more stringent documentation requirements.
- If you are able to provide high value collateral, you can obtain competitive cosmetic surgery financing bad credit more easily. So, if you are wondering how can I finance my cosmetic surgery, start with the online pre-qualification process.
Financing for plastic surgery in Mexico
You can save up to 60-70% on your costs of plastic surgery if you choose to have it at a world-class hospital in Mexico. A well-established medical tourism company will guide and support you about financing for plastic surgery in Mexico. Some firms may also finance your travel and stay costs, apart from the surgery expenses.
Financing for plastic surgery in Mexico is easy, quick, and affordable. To learn more, pick up the phone and speak to a trusted medical tourism provider today.