Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico (BBL)
Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico, also known as BBL Mexico has emerged as one of the popular plastic surgery procedures for women who want to enhance the appearance of their buttocks or want to restore their shape after weight loss. Unlike a traditional butt lift surgery, a Brazilian butt lift is less invasive, and will involve smaller incisions to create a youthful and sexy rear.
- During a Brazilian butt lift, your Mexico plastic surgeon will use the fat transfer technique to add volume to your buttocks, and create a lifted, youthful look for your backside. The procedure will not address loose skin, so if you have sagging skin in the buttocks, your surgeon may recommend a traditional butt lift surgery.
- Your Brazilian butt lift surgery procedure in Mexico will involve two steps. In the first step, your cosmetic surgeon will remove donor fat through liposuction from areas with excess fat deposits, such as the abdomen, things, or back. In the second step, the purified fat cells after extraction will be injected into the targeted areas of your buttocks.
You will achieve a fuller, rounder and natural looking behind with this procedure. Brazilian butt lift in Mexico is a safe and effective procedure as it involves the use of autologous fat (your own fat tissue).
Contact Jet Medical Tourism® today!
What is a BBL surgery?
BBL in Mexico, clinically known as Brazilian butt lift, is a unique fat transfer plastic surgery to augment the appearance of buttocks without using implants. Unlike the traditional invasive techniques, this surgery can help you achieve fuller and curvier rear side contours with minimal risk, discomfort, or downtime. During your initial consultation, you should ask your surgeon what is BBL surgery, and how it differs from the traditional buttock lift.
Buttocks are one of the key highlights of a well-proportioned, youthful looking body. It can be difficult to achieve the desired round shape of buttocks through exercise. BBL in Mexico can provide safe and predictable outcomes, which can last for years. For this reason, thousands of people are choosing this surgery. When you talk to your surgeon about what is a BBL, you should also ask what kind of Brazilian butt lift results you can expect.
Brazilian butt lift procedure Tijuana Mexico
BBL in Mexico is an intricate plastic surgery procedure that should be performed by surgeon with a trained eye for cosmetic detail. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is as much of an art as it is science. Your Tijuana plastic surgeon should be an expert in fat transfer surgical techniques to perform this procedure to perfection. When you discuss with your surgeon about what is BBL, you should also ask about the steps involved in the procedure.
- Anesthesia: Your surgeon will usually perform a Brazilian butt lift surgery in Tijuana, Mexico using general anesthesia. However, as the procedure is relatively less invasive, some surgeons may even perform it using only local anesthesia and intravenous sedation. In most cases, the surgery will be performed as an outpatient procedure.
- Fat Removal: Following anesthesia, your Tijuana surgeon will perform minor liposuction in marked donor areas that carry surplus fatty tissue. The fat extracted from these sites (such as abdomen, breasts, or thighs) will then be purified using an advanced, sterile process and prepared for transfer.
- Fat Transfer: Your plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico will inject the purified fat into targeted areas of your buttocks. The best BBL surgeon will place the injections skillfully at specific depths in order to eliminate the risk of skin dimpling. The fat transfer will enhance the shape and volume of your buttocks.
Buttock augmentation Tijuana Mexico
When you discuss with your surgeon about what is BBL surgery in Mexico, you should also compare it with the buttock augmentation procedure. Unlike a Brazilian butt lift, a butt augmentation surgery is more invasive. If you are looking for a significant increase in the size of your posterior, you may consider this procedure.
Buttock augmentation in Tijuana, Mexico will involve surgical placement of silicone implants in targeted areas to create larger and more symmetrical buttocks. The implants used for this surgery are relatively more resilient because they are designed to handle your body weight when you sit on your buttocks. To insert the implants, your plastic surgeon will create a discreetly located incision in gluteal crease area.
During your initial consultation for BBL in Mexico, your surgeon may determine that you require a substantial volume increase in your rear end. At the same time, if they find that you do not have adequate donor fat available in your body, they may recommend you a buttock augmentation surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. You should clearly understand what is a BBL and what is butt augmentation, and make a judicious choice.
Why choose Mexico for a brazilian butt lift?
BBL in Mexico has emerged as one of the most popular procedure over the years. As more women and men realize the dramatic Brazilian butt lift results and how it can improve their body proportions, the demand for this procedure continues to rise.
Here are some of the salient reasons why you should choose a Brazilian butt lift surgery in Mexico.
- Low Cost: Brazilian butt lift cost in Mexico is only a small fraction of what it would usually cost a patient in the US or Canada for the same surgery. During your initial consultation, feel free to ask your surgeon about how much does a BBL cost in Mexico? Chances are that you will be easily able to afford this surgery in Mexico, even after accounting for your travel and stay.
- Top Surgeons: Unlike in the US or Canada, where leading plastic surgeons are usually over-booked or charge an exorbitant fee, you can afford the best BBL surgeon in Mexico. BBL doctors in Mexico are highly qualified plastic surgeons with extensive experience in the field. They will provide you personalized care and attention from consultation to surgery and beyond.
- Best Hospitals: You do not have to compromise on the quality of your plastic surgery center or hospital in Mexico. Within a very limited budget, you can afford to have your BBL surgery in Mexico at one of the best full-service hospitals or clinics. All these choices become accessible to you as long as you choose the right medical tourism provider for your surgery.
Is BBL in Mexico safe?
Patients often ask: is BBL safe in Mexico? The good news is that Brazilian butt lift surgery is one of the safest plastic surgery procedures you can have in Mexico. When you consult with your surgeon about what is BBL surgery, you should ask them to explain the expected Brazilian butt lift results. The success rate of this procedure is very high because the surgery is less invasive.
Choose the Right Surgeon
The best BBL surgeons in Mexico have performed a large number of body contouring procedures such as Brazilian butt lift. As long as you have chosen a surgeon with a solid track record of performance and appropriate qualifications and certifications, you can expect the safest outcomes. Request your surgeon to provide BBL before and after pictures at your consultation to know the estimated results from this surgery.
Follow the Instructions
Prior to your BBL in Mexico, your plastic surgeon will advise you certain do’s and don’ts for a few days or weeks. These may include avoiding certain medications, refraining from smoking, and eating protein-rich foods. During your post-surgical BBL recovery, you will have to protect your treated sites for a few weeks. With these simple precautions, you can achieve safe and appealing final results with your surgery in Mexico.
How much is a BBL (brazilian buttock lift)?
One of the important to issues to address while considering a buttock contouring surgery is how much is a BBL in Mexico. On average, the Brazilian buttock lift cost in Mexico may range from $3,500 to $5,500 or higher. The cost is likely to be about one-third or even lesser when compared to the costs in the US or Canada for the same procedure.
Variability in Costs
Your BBL cost in Mexico may be marginally different from the cost of another patient. This will depend on the complexity of your surgery and whether you have chosen any additional surgical or non-surgical procedures. It is best to work with a reputable medical tourism company that will quote you transparent plastic surgery prices and deliver more than it promises.
Multiple Cost Components
To understand how much does a buttock lift cost in Mexico, you should know the different cost components that are involved. Your surgery will typically include the costs of anesthesia, surgery room costs, fee of the plastic surgeon, pre- and post-op medical tests, and prescription meds for one week. You may also request your surgeon to provide you a detailed cost breakup.
How much does BBL cost in Tijuana Mexico
If you are wondering about how much is a BBL in Tijuana, you may be surprised to know that the procedure will only cost around $4,500 on average in the city. Tijuana is a border town, which has emerged as a top medical tourism destination for visitors from the US and Canada. Some of the highly trained and experienced plastic surgeons perform BBL in Tijuana.
During your initial consultation, be prepared to discuss what will be your estimated BBL cost in Tijuana, Mexico. A dedicated cosmetic surgeon will inform you the accurate costs, and even provide you an estimate about your pre- and post-surgical expenses. Your cost may be about 70 percent lower than what you might otherwise pay in your home country.
BBL cost in Guadalajara Mexico
The estimated BBL cost in Guadalajara, Mexico may range between $3,500 and $4,500 on average. Guadalajara is home to some of the leading medical colleges and universities of Mexico. As a result, the city has a number of top-rated plastic surgeons who can perform BBL in Mexico with outstanding results.
During your pre-op consultation, you should ask your surgeon about what is BBL surgery cost in Guadalajara. Feel free to compare the costs with the average costs of the same procedure in your home country. In general, the Brazilian butt lift cost in the US or Canada may be about three times or more than the costs in Guadalajara, Mexico.
How much does a brazilian buttock lift cost USA
The average cost of BBL surgery in the US may cost up to $10,000 or more. At the time of your initial consultation, you should be upfront about the cost issues and ask your surgeon how much is a Brazilian buttock lift in the US? Once they quote you a price, you should inquire whether the cost is all-inclusive or would you have to pay some extra charges later on?
Under all circumstances, your BBL cost in the US could be as much as three to four times the cost in Mexico. After you have obtained clear answers to “how much does a Brazilian buttock lift cost USA,” you can set out to explore the cost of the same surgery in Mexico. Draw an independent cost comparison analysis and make a well-considered choice.
What all is included in Brazilian butt lift cost?
It is not enough to know how to get a butt lift in Mexico or how much is a BBL in Mexico. You should have a clear idea of what all will be included in your Brazilian butt lift cost. This will ensure that you do not face any unpleasant surprises later on at the time of billing.
When you work with a trusted medical tourism provider, they will clearly outline what all costs are covered. Mexico BBL cost inclusions are typically as follows:
- The fee charged by your plastic surgeon
- The fee charged by any other attending physicians and staff
- Charges of the anesthesia team
- Surgery room costs
- Costs of an overnight hospital stay, if required
- Costs of x-rays, blood work, or other pre- and post-op diagnostics
- Cost of prescription pain medications for a week
- Cost of a compression garment, if required
- Two-way airport to hotel transfers
Although buttock contouring plastic surgery has been widely popular among women in various age groups, male BBL is now emerging as a sought-after procedure. Less BBL recovery time, low complication rates and excellent Brazilian butt lift results are encouraging many men to consider this surgery.
Candidates for Male BBL
Men in the age group of 25 to 55, who are in good general health, will usually make good candidates for male BBL in Mexico. If you are unhappy with a disproportionately small, unshapely, or asymmetrical posterior, you can achieve your aesthetic goals with a male Brazilian butt lift surgery. Be prepared to stay away from smoking for a few weeks before and after your surgery.
Surgical Goal for Men
At the time of your initial consultation, you should ask what is BBL surgery for men, and how it will differ from a woman’s procedure. The surgical goal in your case will be to create a stronger and larger gluteus maximus and medius. While women typically desire a rounder and softer rear end, men prefer a more robust, masculine, and square appearance for their back side.
Male BBL Procedure
To perform a male Brazilian buttock lift, your plastic surgeon will use liposuction to harvest donor fat from areas such as the abdomen, flanks, or the back. The fat will be purified and injected into your rear end to improve definition and size. The difference in case of male BBL is that the fat injections may be placed directly into the buttock muscle rather than the surrounding tissue.
Related: Male tummy tuck in Mexico
Male BBL cost in Mexico vs USA
Male Brazilian butt lift cost is an important starting point for many men who are considering this surgery. On average, the male BBL cost in Mexico may range from $4,000 to $5,500 or higher. The same procedure, if performed in the US or Canada, could set you back by at least three times this price.
When you ask your plastic surgeon about how much is a BBL in Mexico for men, make sure that your surgeon quotes you an all-inclusive rate that covers the key cost components. In general, the highly affordable male BBL cost in Mexico makes this procedure completely worth it for most men.
Brazilian butt lift recovery time
BBL recovery time is relatively low because the surgery is less invasive and does not involve any significant tissue trauma. During your pre-op consultation, your surgeon will inform you of the estimated BBL recovery timeline.
Although the actual Brazilian butt lift recovery can vary between patients, the typical healing process is as follows.
- First Week: You will have to take plenty of rest at your hotel room during the first week of your BBL recovery. From the second day, you can take short walks at the room and perform light activities to improve blood flow to the buttocks. In about two days, you can shower after taking out your compression garment and can gently wash your treated sites.
- First Month: From the second week of your Brazilian butt lift recovery, you can gradually return to your normal routine. However, continue to avoid vigorous exercises and squatting during this phase. If you are able to sit comfortably with a cushion, you may drive in about two weeks. The initial swelling would have significantly resolved by this time.
- Three Months: Your BBL recovery time would be short, but complete healing will occur only in about two to three months. Skin inflammation and discoloration would be nearly eliminated at this stage. Minor scarring, if any, would begin to fade away. Continue to avoid direct sun exposure in the buttock areas for at least six months to a year.
BBL recovery pain
At your initial consultation, be prepared to ask your surgeon about BBL recovery pain and any other side effects. In most cases, patients do not experience any significant pain during their Brazilian butt lift recovery. Some discomfort may occur in the first few days, which can be managed with mild pain medications. Bruising and soreness would rapidly resolve by the second week after your BBL in Mexico.
What to expect after bbl surgery
It is natural for a new patient to have concerns about what to expect after BBL surgery. A dedicated plastic surgeon will explain to you all aspects of what is a BBL, what will be the expected results, and how your appearance and lifestyle can improve after the surgery. Once you have an objective understanding of BBL in Mexico, you can make a realistic decision about going ahead with the procedure.
Results will Vary
It is important to maintain reasonable expectations from your Brazilian butt lift surgery. Even when you work with the best BBL surgeon, the results may not be as picture perfect as you might have thought. Results can vary from one patient to another depending on factors such as the patient’s age, health, skin condition, and availability of donor fat. The skill and technique of your BBL doctor will make a key difference.
While you should be realistic about what to expect after BBL surgery, you can certain achieve a firmer, perkier, and rejuvenated posterior. A skilled surgeon will be able to sculpt a proportionate and desirable shape of your buttocks and provide a curvier look. Once you have completely recovered from the surgery, you can start enjoying the dramatically appealing aesthetic outcomes to the fullest extent.
Mexico BBL before and after photos
Brazilian butt lift before and after photos refer to a set of images pertaining to a previous patient who has successfully undergone this surgery. The set will include pictures taken prior to the procedure and after the surgery at a stage when the healing is completed, and full results are visible.
Your surgeon may present BBL before and after pictures at the time of initial consultation to explain to you the estimated outcome. Make sure to carefully review these BBL before and after photos in order to understand what this surgery can or cannot do for you. It will help you make a more rational decision.
One of the reasons behind the growing popularity of BBL in Mexico is that the procedure causes minimal to no scarring. Unlike traditional buttock lift, which will create visible scarring, the Brazilian butt lift scars are inconspicuous and insignificant from an aesthetic perspective. In any case, the minor BBL scars, if any, will fade into thin white lines over time.
BBL scarring risks may, however, increase if you smoke during the recovery phase against your surgeon’s advice. Also, if you choose a less trained plastic surgeon, they may not place the injections at correct depths or locations. This could result in unfavorable BBL scars. As long as you take care of these two issues, scarring risks can be minimized.
Brazilian butt lift results
Brazilian butt lift results are fairly predictable and will be in sync with how your surgeon described them to you at your initial consultation. The best way to visualize your estimated results is through BBL before and after photos of past patients. You should also review some patient testimonials to understand what has been the experience and satisfaction level of previous patients with their BBL results.
Customized and Unique Results
Your surgeon will help you to understand what to expect after BBL surgery. They will make their assessment on the basis of your age, posterior anatomy, skin elasticity, and the presence of fatty tissue. The surgeon will help you achieve most desirable Brazilian butt lift results within these given parameters. They will create a customized surgical plan so that your aesthetic goals can be met in the most effective way.
Natural Looking Appearance
BBL surgery results are often more natural looking compared to butt implants or traditional buttock lift. In these more invasive surgeries, the results can be more pronounced, but may not look very natural. On the other hand, Brazilian butt lift results are more subtle, under-stated and yet create an appealing, curvier appearance of your rear side. Results will also depend on the artistic surgical skills of your plastic surgeon.
BBL long term results
BBL long term results are highly effective for most patients. The surgical procedure is designed in a way to ensure minimal BBL recovery time and maximum aesthetic benefit. In Brazilian buttock lift surgery, autologous fat from your own body will be harvested and transferred to your back side for reshaping. This creates a natural advantage for the longevity of results because the acceptance rate of autologous fat cells is high.
In other words, the recipient areas of your buttocks will assimilate much of the donor fat and will reject very little from it. On the other hand, if synthetic fillers or fat from another person were to be used, the rejection rate of the fat cells in your body would be high. Autologous fat not only makes the procedure safer, but also increases the sustainability of BBL long term results.
BBL after 5 years
Brazilian butt lift long term results at five years are likely to sustain very well for most patients. While the fatty cells undergo natural changes over time, a substantial amount of the donor fat transferred to your posterior would be retained at five years. You do not require any follow up care for BBL after 5 years. But you should take care to avoid direct sun exposure in the buttocks during the first year after your surgery.
BBL after 10 years
In many cases, Brazilian butt lift long term results can sustain for decades without any disintegration of the donor fat cells. However, the natural effects of aging cannot be stopped, and some degree of loose skin in your buttocks may occur at 10 years. As long as you remain committed to maintaining an active lifestyle, balanced diet, and a regular exercise regimen, you can expect excellent outcomes with BBL after 10 years.
How to maintain BBL results
Patients should know how to maintain BBL results for as long as possible (ideally, a lifetime). During your consultation process, your cosmetic surgeon will guide you about the steps you can take to maintain desirable BBL long term results.
- Balanced Diet: You can extend the aesthetic effects of your BBL in Mexico for decades to come if you watch your weight. Follow a balanced diet, which helps you avoid too much oily or processed foods and sugary drinks. This will ensure you do not add excess adipose tissue in your rear side.
- Regular Exercise: A regular exercise and fitness regimen will keep your buttocks in their best shape in the long run. If you ask your surgeon about how to maintain BBL results, they will put maximum emphasis on following a regular exercise routine post-recovery.
- Minimize Smoking: Preferably quite smoking, or curtail the habit as far as possible after your Brazilian butt surgery. Nicotine in the blood interferes with oxygen supply and may eventually damage the fat cells that have been transferred to your buttocks.
BBL and Tummy tuck
Tummy tuck and butt lift often go together to create a more harmonious looking figure. The Brazilian buttock lift surgery will only enhance the appearance of your back side. But to create a more accentuated effect of your curvier buttocks post-surgery, it is important that your abdominal area should be firm and flat as far as possible.
Benefits of a Combined Surgery
BBL and tummy tuck surgery may be performed at one time as a combined surgery. The advantage is that your surgeon can create a tailored plan that involves precise removal of loose skin from your abdomen, and a precise amount of fat transfer to the buttocks. Secondly, they may remove excess fat from the abdomen and use it to enhance the buttocks. This approach will make the combined surgery less invasive and more effective.
Part of a Mommy Makeover
After pregnancy and child birth, many women struggle to regain their pre-pregnancy figure. They may develop loose skin in the abdominal area as well as their rear end may look disproportionately small or unshapely. Both these conditions can be corrected at once with a combined tummy tuck and butt lift surgery. Make sure you work with a skilled plastic surgeon for BBL and tummy tuck who has past experience in performing this combination.
How much is a bbl and tummy tuck
During your first consultation for a BBL in Mexico, you may also explore the possibility of a combined procedure. To determine your budget, you should ask your surgeon how much is a tummy tuck and BBL? On average, the combined tummy tuck and butt lift surgery may cost you about $7,500 in Mexico. On the other hand, the same procedure in the US or Canada may cost upwards of $20,000.
Best BBL surgeons 2022
The single most important factor that will influence the final outcome of your BBL surgery in Mexico is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. You can easily afford the best BBL surgeon in Mexico within your budget.
Here are some of the key qualities that the best BBL surgeons 2022 should possess.
- Authoritative Skills: Some of the top-rated BBL doctors in Mexico have received the latest training and certifications in plastic surgery. With their extensive practice experience, adoption of latest surgical techniques, and continuing education, they are authoritative experts in a procedure such as Brazilian butt lift surgery.
- Focus on Customization: The best BBL surgeon 2022 will never adopt a one-size-fits-all or an off-the-rack approach to perform your BBL surgery in Mexico. They will take the time to evaluate your unique anatomy and your personal cosmetic goals. Based on these assessments, they will create a customized BBL surgery plan.
- Personalized Care: A dedicated Mexico Brazilian butt lift surgeon will provide you personalized care and attention at every step of your surgical journey. They will have an excellent bedside manner and a reassuring demeanor. You can trust them completely. The surgeon will resolve all your concerns while delivering a deeply satisfying treatment experience.
Save up to 70% on BBL in Mexico with Jet Medical Tourism®
Brazilian butt lift cost should not deter you from achieving your aesthetic goals through this surgery. At Jet Medical Tourism®, we understand BBL surgery is an elective procedure and you may have to pay the entire cost out of pocket. We are here to help you have this surgery in a safe and affordable way with exceptional results.
BBL in Mexico can save you up to 70 percent of the costs that you might otherwise end up paying in your home country. Our team of best BBL surgeons in Mexico will provide you the highest standards of care. If you are looking for the most dependable service provider, talk to our friendly and caring staff at Jet Medical Tourism®.
Schedule Brazilian butt lift consultation
If you have been considering a Brazilian butt lift in Mexico or another plastic surgery option, Jet Medical Tourism® and their board-certified plastic surgeons in Mexico can help you achieve the look you desire.